MEMO

Austin, TX, United States
Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Reading

Start page of the Russian Search Engine
Useful for beginners who learn to read Cyrillic.
This is the magazine for intermediate students, which gives an overview of what Russian society is concerned about
Wikipedia in Russian. All kinds of information can be found there and sometimes I assign students to make a presentation on a particular topic using Wikipedia
The page of one of the most famous theaters in Russia, where students get to know a famous director and the story of his life

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    I enjoyed looking at the websites you have provided. One of my classmates from my evaluation class gave a presentation on students' portfolios and he showed us a website that he uses in his class. Maybe you will find it to be useful is called Rockin' Russian.

    ReplyDelete