MEMO

Austin, TX, United States
Welcome to my blog!

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Writing

1) Gramota.ru contains a lot of material of how to write correctly. It offers help of a dictionary, rules of writing, and various games.
2)Teach Russian is the perfect collection of materials for teaching Russian in general and Writing in particular
3)I like the idea of using Blog for teaching writing. It is a fun way to keep people interested and bound together withing the space of the blog. Normally, I ask to start a diary.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I remember you saying that you had trouble finding good sources online. I've been listening to a lot of DDT, Quest Pistols, and dolphin. These singers speak very clearly, and I've been able to understand a lot and even noticed some good examples of 'li.' I know these might be hard to find online, but if you have Windows MovieMaker or the Mac equivalent, then you can make youtube karaoke movies for some of these songs.

    I also really liked your movie clip. If you can find a DVD ripper online, then you could add those clips to your EverNote. I had a good DVD ripper, but it only rips whole movies. I'll have to look around for anything you can use!

    Thanks for all the great sources!

    ReplyDelete